Hearthstone WFP-100 "Montgomery" fireplace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Clay5902

Jun 8, 2018
Oregon
I find no reviews and very few mentions of this (Hearthstone WFP-100 "MONTGOMERY") fireplace; must/should I rely on other, like fireplaces also made by SBI(?)?

New fireplace from 2017. I don't think we have seen any installations yet. My guess is that it has a Hergom firebox that may be time proven, but that's just a guess.

Thanks begreen! Forum is new and awkward for me; Toss it out there to the whole community if you can and I didnt

The Fireplace itself is made by SBI and they produce it under several different names. It’s tried and true. We’ve installed lots of them under the Enerzone badge as well as Hearthstone. Hearthstone makes the unique cast iron face that’s available only on their model.