Q&A Heat Exchanger Units for Stovepipes

QandA Posted By QandA, Nov 16, 2007 at 2:41 AM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    New Member 2.
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    I am trying to find vendors which sell heat exchangers for wood stoves. I was given the name of Magic Heat Corp in Michigan and have searched the web and cannot find them. Can you help me?? By the way, your site is great!!


    Not sure if I answered this one yet, but try these two leads:

    1. Any woodstove dealer that has access to a catalog called Sandhill - I've seen them in that catalog.

    2. A mail-order company called Northern Hydraulics - They sell some wood stuff like that.

    Link: Sandhill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page