heat N- glo Thermopile replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dmack973

Dec 22, 2020
VA
I have a Heat N- Glo 6000TR-OAK fireplace with a bad thermopile. I have purchased a replacement but cannot figure out how to remove the defective thermopile. I have removed the logs but I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Neil k
I have a Heat N- Glo 6000TR-OAK fireplace with a bad thermopile. I have purchased a replacement but cannot figure out how to remove the defective thermopile. I have removed the logs but I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Take pictures as you take it apart

I have same exact issue. Are there any replies to this available?