hello everyone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2007
North Jersey Sticks
New here and just registered. Wanted to give a quick hello. Looking forward to contributing when I can. Happy Holidays everyone!

welcome!

Welcome....this site is a great find! I just wish I would have found it BEFORE I purchased my Defiant NC....might have had less of a learning curve going on right now!

If I had found it before I purchased my Defiant NC, I would have a Hearthstone there instead. What you learn is how to watch a stove non cat stop.....

Welcome! This is such an informative group, you'll soon be addicted to it. Ditto on your user name being great. I already like you because you said Happy Holidays and didn't add any unnecessary apostrophes. :)

Welcome..... I love this place! The people here are the best, and have helped save me hundreds already, with my hearth build.

Status
Not open for further replies.