Help choosing small wood stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point re. the rear vent... I will be sure to do that.
Does PE still make True North? I'm not seeing it on their website.
Certainly clearances are an issue.

What we've been told about the True North is that it is a current product, but that it's a problem with the web site not showing it. However, I keep hearing that over and over, so I still wonder...
I mean, how hard could it be to fix the web site?

Sloppy web design is what I have heard about the TrueNorth omission. But if you want closer clearances in the same size stove look at the Spectrum or Super 27. These stoves also have a better baffle design and controlled secondary for an exceptionally long burn time. That said, I think you will be fine with the Vista based on your original criteria.

I was just at the local PE dealer Monday and they have a TN19 on display and confirmed still available.

I was just at the local PE dealer Monday and they have a TN19 on display and confirmed still available.
Yep, we've sold 4 of them this month. Inexpensive high quality stove if you ask me. I can't for the life of me figure out why we don't have one on the floor burning but it's my boss's decision lol

Status
Not open for further replies.