That is the part # listed in the manual for the Pacific insert.That's not it.
friendlyfires.ca
It looks like they got their hands slapped by PE. The site says local sales only now.![]()
Pacific Energy Door Gasket - Super & Vista Series (VIST.DGKIT/DR31.WDGKIT/80000156)
This is an OEM Pacific Energy Door Gasket that is found in select Pacific Energy Super and Vista series wood stoves and insert (see applicable modelsfriendlyfires.ca
I bought a baffle kit from them, and it went well. Original PE parts.
You could also use a Summit gasket and just cut the excess off.
It looks like they got their hands slapped by PE. The site says local sales only now.
Was your solution with Tom via email? Did you get a receipt? I am wondering if that would provide a different part number. Also wondering why the part listed in the manual has not worked well. Is there an old thread on this topic between you and Tom?Huge problem. The place in Westhampton isn't returning calls.
Hogz, gasket works, just not the right size that I originally had. Tom knew the difference.
I just bought a pacific energy summit insert from a dealer in copiague NY. Captainsoot on google, look him up he is a pacific energy dealer and responds to emails quick.

Was your solution with Tom via email? Did you get a receipt? I am wondering if that would provide a different part number. Also wondering why the part listed in the manual has not worked well. Is there an old thread on this topic between you and Tom?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.