Help with Austroflamm part Identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

1944Osage

Sep 12, 2009
Northern NM
Just picked up a Austroflamm Integra project stove and found this part in the hopper. Does anyone know what it is or if it even belongs to the stove?

Matt

PXL_20211110_020429967.jpg

Thanks Bob, If you have instructions I would appreciate those.

I picked up this Integra for cheap and am I'm suspecting a faulty control board as the convection blower doesn't spin when turning on the stove. The blower runs when jumped with power so it seems fine.
The auger and combustion blower work fine.
I'm new to the Integra but have been heating my house with a Wega for 12 years and love that stove.

If it is an Integra 1, it will have the same round burn pot as your Wega, Looking in the pot,near the bottom,left side near top of holes, you will see a slot.Lift pot out,and you would see a corresponding hole for the igniter tube in the stove body.If not there, then was never upgraded. The control boards can be repaired.

Thanks for the Manual
Yes it's an Integra 1

Is this the hole for the igniter?

PXL_20211110_023107280.jpg

Almost everything is available to keep these stoves running. The bearings are replaceable in the combustion motor, the end bushing/bearing for the convection blower,seals and gaskets,etc.
This gentleman repairs the boards and is good to deal with--

Reactions: 1944Osage
Great to know and am looking forward to getting this stove running. I'm curious if it's an improvement over the Wega.

Yes,no and maybe,lol! The Wega's were usually "Americanized" had a bit different control systems. Integras are considered heat monsters. They are quiet,but the room fan moves a lot of air. You will want to get the latest(the last one RIKA ever programmed) prom, as it has a "cleaning" feature, that you now see on other stoves.Once every hour or so, it speeds up combustion fan to max,and reduces pellet input,basically burns out/blows out the pot, it works very well. I used to heat my whole house/cabin with one from the basement.24' square,3 floors. But,getting older,and no need to heat basement that much,I have an Accentra in my living room,upstairs. Cut my pellet usage by almost 1/2, lol! But,I still have Integra, use it when it gets and stays below 0, nice to have warm floors, or if I need to do some work in basement. If you need a spare fire pot,pretty good sale right now. I dropped and broke my spare last year, will be getting one. When running full time,cold weather, I would start fire in spare pot, pull burning one out of stove(mostly out) empty ash pan, put in pan and spare,shut door, turn stove back on. Quick and easy. Stove never cools down.

Heating 3 floors with a pellet stove is impressive and I like the burn pot switch. Hadn't thought of that one.
The Wega is plenty here in NM for a well insulated 2500 sq ft house but we rarely see single digit temps.
Now I just need to figure out where to put the Integra lol.
Where is the sale happening?

Thanks for those links Bob.

After a thorough cleaning (cleaning rods were stuck and vent holes plugged) and removal of the igniter circuit board (it had some loose wires) the stove fires and all motors work but the controls are wonky,
The convection fan starts as soon as pellet stove is plugged in. The switch on the control board turns the auger motor and combustion fan on but after a couple of minutes the combustion fan turns off.
The potentiometer on the control board has no effect.
The hot and neutral wires were reversed on the terminal block. Not sure if this was causing issues but I corrected them according to the manual.
I'm guessing the control board and circuit board need help.

Last edited:
Thanks for those links Bob.

After a thorough cleaning (cleaning rods were stuck and vent holes plugged) and removal of the igniter circuit board (it had some loose wires) the stove fires and all motors work but the controls are wonky,
First off the convection fan starts as soon as pellet stove is plugged in. The switch on the control board turns the auger motor and combustion fan on but after a couple of minutes the combustion fan turns off.
The potentiometer on the control board has no effect.
I'm guessing the control board and circuit board need help.
Could be the air flow sensor.Did you clean it? I would try starting it several times, see if the results are the same. Unplug between tries.

Oh,unplug and plug back in control board connectors,and air flow connector, this will clean them if they are lightly corroded. The air flow and control panel are low voltage,and this can happen.

Reactions: 1944Osage
Just remembered I need to plug that ignitor hole. I'm guessing having that open is messing with the airflow.

I plugged the igniter hole and cleaned the air sensor but the convection fan still comes on when stove is plugged in and has continuous 120V . According to the manual this points to a faulty control board.
I jumped the low temp sensor and the combustion fan doesn't turn off now.
The potentiometer control still has no effect.

Reactions: Ssyko