Help with St. Croix Pellet Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again OK i made some adjustments and straighten the OAK and open the damper the size of a pencil.. Now my question is the flame seems good running it for 15 hours on setting 3 and look at the vid below and tell me does this look normal and OK to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDhTUkggZUI

What do you think?

well i installed a thermostat today but i have to look into it more i set it to smartstat and i think i might have to the unit off and reset it i try to switch it over leaving it on but for some reason i was getting black soot again

Csst said:
well i installed a thermostat today but i have to look into it more i set it to smartstat and i think i might have to the unit off and reset it i try to switch it over leaving it on but for some reason i was getting black soot again

Did you read my PM?

I think that what you did looks good.

I also don't want you to forget the actual exhaust venting either so I sent you a PM as a reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.