HELP. WITH US Stove6041

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnanab1

Oct 20, 2014
CT
HELP. We bought a US Stove 6041 on Nov 29,2013. Have had nothing but trouble with it. Constantly jamming. Pins popping out on auger. Just tried using it for first time this Season. Cleaned it all out prior. Turn it on, and all I hear is air blowing. No motor, auger.

Last year when we bought it , it must've jammed up with pellets 4 times. The little clip pins,that are on the bar inside burner, kept popping out. The pin holding auger,motor in back fell off. Nothing like wasting $2000.00 that we really didn't have. In total, this piece of expensive crap had only worked about 2 months efficiently. Now what can be the problem? Why only air blowing, and no motor, auger?

Last edited:
Contact Englander Support for assistance they are supposed to have great customer assistance.
SUPPORT
support_image1.png

After the sale...
We started out selling wood stoves over 30 years ago, and today we're selling stoves that burn wood, pellets and "multifuel," to homes all over the nation.

...And we're as committed as ever to top-notch service.
Need parts for your stove? Or would you like to try our popular,
click-through troubleshooting guide? You may wish to browse our Frequently Asked Questions section (FAQ's). And, as always, our downloadable Service Instruction Sheets and Owners' Manuals are free of charge.
Technical Support Line: (800) 245-6489
Email: Click Here to reach us by email

Click Here for information on our Phone Support
Canada: English Telephone (902) 468-9608
Pour un service en Français: Téléphone (844) 411-2654
Courriel: [email protected]

Espanol: (800) 245-6489 [email protected]

PARTSTROUBLE-
SHOOTING
FAQ'sSERVICE
SHEETS
OWNER'S
MANUALS

Reactions: cnanab1
Contact Englander Support for assistance they are supposed to have great customer assistance.

Actually, I don't think we're dealing with an Englander Stove Works stove here. The subject is confusing since it says "US England Stove", but there is no Englander Stove Works model 6041. As best I can tell, this is a US Stove Company Model 6041.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/US-Stove-American-Harvest-2-000-sq-ft-Pellet-Stove-6041/202398329
Either that or the model number is wrong too.

Support for US Stove Company is here: http://www.usstove.com/index.php?route=information/page&post=1326

Sorry I don't really have any advice on the issues, perhaps correcting the title would help. If the auger isn't running on startup, that might indication an issue with a vacuum or door switch, or a gasket issue where it's not sealing and getting the proper airflow. See if you can check those and verify that the air path isn't obstructed.

Reactions: cnanab1
Actually, I don't think we're dealing with an Englander Stove Works stove here. The subject is confusing since it says "US England Stove", but there is no Englander Stove Works model 6041. As best I can tell, this is a US Stove Company Model 6041.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/US-Stove-American-Harvest-2-000-sq-ft-Pellet-Stove-6041/202398329
Either that or the model number is wrong too.

Support for US Stove Company is here: http://www.usstove.com/index.php?route=information/page&post=1326

Sorry I don't really have any advice on the issues, perhaps correcting the title would help. If the auger isn't running on startup, that might indication an issue with a vacuum or door switch, or a gasket issue where it's not sealing and getting the proper airflow. See if you can check those and verify that the air path isn't obstructed.[/quote

yep, its a USSC product, the OP actually did call my support department a few minutes ago, i directed her to USSC and shot a PM to Owen who had already seen this thread. im sure he's working to get her squared away.

im tickled having Owen here as we do get occasional calls from USSC customers, nice to have someone i can send them to.

Thank you. I reached his voicemail. Ugh. Just hoping this black box in family room wasn't a waste of monies.

Owen will get you straight, be aware though this is the absolute busiest time of year for both our company's customer support sections , as you saw with the wait on the phone when you spoke to me, be patient with him, he'll definately get back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.