Here are a couple of my wood piles

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

citizanken

Oct 19, 2006
Smithsburg, Maryland
I keep wood at work and at home. Here are a my piles at home. 2 for burning and one for seasoning. I hope to get my garage back this spring.

Attachments

• IMG_0002-1.JPG
    IMG_0002-1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 815
And here is my pile at work. The green stuff on the left is what I have been working on all fall. The second one is the logsplitter I am lucky enough to be able to use. and the final shots are what my weekend plans will be, splitting those cuts and filling that hole.

Attachments

• IMG_0002-1.JPG
    IMG_0002-1.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 801
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 819
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 784
Man, that's a fine looking bunch of wood, equip, and pole barn. I'm seriously jealous.

I love your ID BTW. I assume it is a play on Citizen Kane. Clever.

Mo Heat said:
Man, that's a fine looking bunch of wood, equip, and pole barn. I'm seriously jealous.

I love your ID BTW. I assume it is a play on Citizen Kane. Clever.

Thanks Mo!

Yes my ID is a play on Citizen Kane. I spell it the way I do because years ago, when I signed up with a now long forgotten ISP, someone already had Citizenken...go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.