Heritage Cartier woodstove

  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

    We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

    We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cindy Demeester

New Member
Oct 8, 2026
1
Powell River BC
I am looking for a diagram of what size refractory stones fit inside a Heritage Cartier woodstove. I am aware they no longer make this stove.
I have discovered two sizes inside stove 9x4.5" & 9x3.5".
But seem to be having trouble fitting them in.

Thanks
 
If you look through the glass you can see a hint of the pattern in this picture (if this is the same stove).
The manual is here: