Hearthstone Heritage II - Ash Drawer Retrofit Kit

  • Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

    We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

    We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

joehonee

Member
Dec 4, 2017
6
RI
I am trying to locate an Ash Drawer Retrofit Kit (Part # 92-57256) for my Heritage II stove. Looks like it replaces the flawed design of the lever which frequently sheers off the shoulder bolt as ash builds up on the ash drawer door gasket. The kit has been discontinued so I am hoping for someone with NOS or possibly parting out a stove.

Attached is a PDF copy of the install instructions.

Its definitely a long shot so I am also interested in hearing if anyone has been able to modify the original ash drawer door so that it functions better.

Thanks!
 

Attachments