Hi what’s up with Lopi????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

argus66

Feeling the Heat
Dec 9, 2007
central coastal nj
Hi I just moved to wa an looking at the Lopi cape cod or rockport. I kno these stoves had issues back in 2017 ish but wondering if it’s been worked out by now? I like the look an size of the cape cod. I have 1800 sq ft home well insulated but with high ceilings , I have eletric heat and I’m more of a after work all weekend burner...

Hi anyone kno anything about to pull trigger on Lopi , any help at all would be great

@webby3650 had a very early model Cape Cod that did not stand up well. Haven't heard complaints since then. The Rockport seems to be doing pretty well.
Have you searched for past reviews?

Ya I looked but all are old an really negative but when I saw them at shop tgey looked hood to me, an I’m a die hard jotul man

So far the reports for the new F500 v3 are good.

Reactions: stovelark
This is my third season with an Answer. Been great so far.

The Answer I mentioned above is the small Lopi insert. Like it a lot. Great for my application. I burn every night. I'm not a 24/7 user.

I've had a Lopi Endeavor 2020 this winter and really like it. Lots of heat, easy to control and lives up to its advertised burn times. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I also have a 2019 model Lopi Republic in my shop and it works very well and heats my 900 sq ft shop with 12' ceilings well. The only thing I'd change if I did it over again would be to get an Endeavor in both (larger fire box)