High end firewood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
Seems Sam has the game of life figured out.

I can honestly say that it would be a complete crime to burn that wood. Wow, that's some beautiful pron there.

wow I would love to work there a while just to see some of those logs sliced open, must be a great place to hang.

Sort of brings back some old memories. For some odd reason I always felt at home both in the woods and at the mill. I still have that same feeling and hope it never leaves.

Did anyone else notice that 36" bar on the 372? One of us should email that guy and tell him that anything over 18" on a 372 is unneeded.

Bigg_Redd said:
Did anyone else notice that 36" bar on the 372? One of us should email that guy and tell him that anything over 18" on a 372 is unneeded.
What? No comment on the Dolmar?

Bigg_Redd said:

When you tote one of those saws with 36" bar around all day, you definitely know you have done a day's work too!

This place is about 20 mile from me. Hung out there for a couple hours last year, Everything about this place is big and amazing, the wood the equipment and the prices

LLigetfa said:
Bigg_Redd said:
What? No comment on the Dolmar?

Yeah, I thought for sure we'd get one of BR's ubiquitous bandwagon jumper comments.

i love the utter lack of ppe by the guys cutting those beasts up. Trying to take themselves out of the gene pool.

Bigg_Redd said:

lol mill work is a little differnt than fire wood by about 2 ft of bar,or your case the same thing.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.