Hotwater Wood Coal Stove Add-On Boiler Watertank

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pring7

Jan 2, 2011
Eastern NC
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110633825926&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I saw this on E-bay and thought that it looked intriguing. The little water coils/loops that you put in the stove look like they would be dangerous, but this looked like a system that might make a little more sense. I was just wondering if anyone in here has seen or used this specific system. I've seen some blogs that had homemade versions of this and they claimed to have good results.

I've pretty much decided that I am going to go with a soapstone stove for my new room and I don't think that this type of system would make sense for that type of stove. I would think that it might work pretty well for a metal stove with better heat conduction.

Attachments

• !B6wz6w!!mk~$(KGrHqN,!k8Ey+jC1vh8BMyZPoqOZg~~-1_12.jpg
    !B6wz6w!!mk~$(KGrHqN,!k8Ey+jC1vh8BMyZPoqOZg~~-1_12.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 240
Status
Not open for further replies.