How about a "little ice age"?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read about the expected flip of the sun's magnetic poles? It's supposed to mark the peak of the 11 year increase in its activity cycle. So after that, it's output should be decreasing slightly for the next 11 years? Maybe?
If all that's correct, seems like we should see a cooling trend for the next decade or so. I mean, it's only logical that if the furnace output turns down, we're going to get less heat.

Reactions: Augmister
Have you read about the expected flip of the sun's magnetic poles? It's supposed to mark the peak of the 11 year increase in its activity cycle. So after that, it's output should be decreasing slightly for the next 11 years? Maybe?
If all that's correct, seems like we should see a cooling trend for the next decade or so. I mean, it's only logical that if the furnace output turns down, we're going to get less heat.

Maybe a good time to increase your production?

don't we get the sun's light 2 or 3 years after it was at the sun?

Do you ever wonder why we only see insightful news articles that actually question our current regime in Europe while our media still reports on "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

Remember all the articles where the so called scientists from the East Anglia University in the UK were outed for deliberately falsifying the data to support the phony global warming (now known as climate change) political agenda? I didn't think so because the US media suppressed these stories. Turns out we've been cooling for the past 15+ years.

Next time all they have to do is survey the members on this forum and we'll provide them more accurate data on the temp changes year over year.

don't we get the sun's light 2 or 3 years after it was at the sun?
If I remember correctly it is around 8 and a half minutes at light speed.

If I remember correctly it is around 8 and a half minutes at light speed.

Yes. The distance from the earth to the sun supposedly averages about 93,000,000 miles. Divide by the speed of light (186,000 miles/sec) and you get 500 seconds - or 8.3 minutes.

good thing i'm not a scientist or in charge :p

This is something that could offset the rise in Co2 Good news i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.