How many cords you think is there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
1102662_579906965380921_1722749273_o.jpg

A little over 1

1-3/4

1 1/2 to 2.....can't tell how "long" the stacks are behind what's visible....

one:p

1.8 if you split & add the round on the left :)
Nice picture!

Reactions: PapaDave
Camera Cant do a 360 view. Should have done a side view as well.

Ok pics not telling the story here. 6 full tanks of 93 octane and straight wood. Splitter has been moved back 2 times. Pile is much longer than appears. There was 2 signal axle dump truck loads squatting of rounds and 3 pick-up trucks load with a 28 inch silver maple drop next to the pile. It about 80 percent split.

Ok pics not telling the story here. 6 full tanks of 93 octane and straight wood. Splitter has been moved back 2 times. Pile is much longer than appears. There was 2 signal axle dump truck loads squatting of rounds and 3 pick-up trucks load with a 28 inch silver maple drop next to the pile. It about 80 percent split.

I stand by my 3.25 full cords :D

Dammit, Jay.....you're holding out on us here.....:mad:
I was talking just what I saw in the picture.....now I get all kinds of new info....sooooo
with what you told me in your last post, I'm will Wellseasoned......I'm going to say 3.5 to 4.5 cord......FULL cord.....

I would take any bets with guesses that's been. Posted so far. ;)

I was talking just what I saw in the picture.....now I get all kinds of new info....sooooo
with what you told me in your last post, I'm will Wellseasoned......I'm going to say 3.5 to 4.5 cord......FULL cord.....

That's a little closer the pile goes back to the splitter and just about as high as the frount. Pick just don't show the depth of pile.

I didn't need any "new info" from the getgo, im anxious to see where this goes now :p

Somewhere between a bunch and a lot.

I didn't need any "new info" from the getgo, im anxious to see where this goes now :p[/quote

Well from the amount of wood over the years I know my splitter pretty well. It will run close to a cord or better per tank. I know what was dump plus an extra tree at 28 inch. Should be 3 cords per pile. Or very close to it.

The round to the left is 28 inch. Its the last one from the silver. Tree line is over half mile. That's winter cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.