How much Cherry in the Pile?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Start stacking the rest of the Cherry either Wednesday or Thursday with the other, how many f/c of Cherry do you think there is in the pile?

zap

Attachments

• 100_0204.jpg
    100_0204.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 100_0205.jpg
    100_0205.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 299
I'm not good at the guessing games but i'll say 1.5 cords and like Lee says i aint eatin sheet :lol:

zapny said:
Start stacking the rest of the Cherry either Wednesday or Thursday with the other, how much Cherry do you think there is in the pile?

zap

More than enough to make me jealous!!

I think I need a closer look load it in a truck and drop it off at my house and not only will I tell you how much I willl also tell you how it burns .

how much cherry? looks like almost all of it is cherry. Do I win the guessing game?

Wood Duck said:
how much cherry? looks like almost all of it is cherry. Do I win the guessing game?

Dang, you beat me to it.

Wood Duck said:

Darn it . . . that was what I was going to say.

I would say "great minds think alike" but I wouldn't want to put you and Backwoods Savage minds with mine . . . it would be an insult to both you and Dennis' intelligence. ;) :)

That would not be an insult Jake! You belong to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.