How much did I get?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
We buy firewood logs, delivered by dump truck, of the best common firewood species for 100$ per cord here in the pnw. Takes 3 days to process and that gets a 5 cord shed filled for 500 bucks.

Had a 7th grade math teacher named Miss Podsadowski back in the 1970 realm, high platinum blonde beehive hairdo, we called her the Roller Derby Queen, but she did know her math and would nitpick us like I just did to Gearhead!
Reminds me of Ms. Pendergast my math teacher. Always sat on the edge of the desk and gave talks. Always wore a dress and black hose and always let us look too. What a pair of legs. Did well in her class and had dirty thoughts the entire time. School was great, especially her class.

from what I read on here wood up there is more expensive then here. That being said its not that expensive and you did most of the work. Id call around and get a better deal on quality log lenth and split it up over the winter. Your looking to spend around 100 or less per cord if your doing the work. Make the calls now as things are about to get busy. People start getting wood in September from the tree services. ect.. Dont be to upset about this last experience just look at it as you learned something. Post some of your options and hopefully we can help you out with this.