How to clean the blowers on a Quadra -Fire Castille model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucktail

Hearth Supporter
Jan 14, 2009
Maryland
Has anyone attempted to remove and clean the blowers on the Castille model. I would like to do this in the near future.

Thanks

Pages 30 and 31 of the manual in pdf format shows
instructions for removing the blowers. [url"=http://www.fireside.com/consumer/products/stoves/pelletStoveDetail.asp?f=CASTILE&b=QDF"]Download manual[/url]

Bucktail said:
Has anyone attempted to remove and clean the blowers on the Castille model. I would like to do this in the near future.

Thanks
I have,its easy looking at the front of the stove remove the right side sheet metal panel[2 screws] that gives you access to the two wires you have to dis connect.
then below the stove there are two screws on either side of blower houseing loosen do not remove lift houseing slightly then back should come right out.
mine was full of cat hair used my compressor to clean, install in reverse order it not difficult at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.