Hudson River Pellet Stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jed12674

Hearth Supporter
Nov 14, 2007
rochester, ny
Anyone know anything about the Saranac Pellet Stove made by Hudson River Stove Works? Advertises as 50,000 btu. Local dealer has a special on them till the end of the month for $2195.00, includes decrative logs and brick backing inside the stove. Does anyone have one of these stoves or have any experience with them? Do they hold up well? The dealer ran the stove for me yesterday. Seems to put out alot of heat, blowers are pretty quiet even on high settings. They are made in Hudson, NY. I am very interested in this stove and am looking for feed back on it. Price is right for me. Nice looking stove too. From what the dealer says there is another dealer he knows that has sold alot of these stoves this year. I am seriously thinking of buying one. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jarrod

Nobody has any info on these? I guess I'll be the guinnea pig then, I bought one of these stoves today along with 2 ton of premium hardwood pellets. It is suppose to be delivered wednesday. If you all are interested I will keep you posted on how well the stove works out.

Well Jed I guess that you'll be the first here to have one!

Post some pics when you get it in, and best of luck!

Thanks Kenny, I will post some pics as soon as I get it installed. They are suppose to deliver it tomorrow afternoon sometime. Provided the right vent pipe is with it to adapt to my through the wall stove pipe I will install it tomorrow night. If not I may have to exchange a piece to make it fit right. My raised hearth should be plenty big enough (60" x 60"). Attached is a pic of my wood stove and raised hearth, that is where the pellet stove is going to go. Hopefully the pics work.

Attachments

• Hudson River Pellet Stove?
    DSC00130.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 351
  • Hudson River Pellet Stove?
    MVC-557F.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 320
Cool, looks like you are ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.