Hybrid Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevekng

Feeling the Heat
Oct 21, 2007
Central Maine
Do a search. Lots of threads.

Pretty neat design and its the 1st to be UL listed inside a Home. They are pioneers.

Do a search. Lots of threads.

Pretty neat design and its the 1st to be UL listed inside a Home. They are pioneers.
I was hoping for a post from someone who owned one. The only threads I saw(3 pages of them) were ideas but no experiences from owners.:(

Not an owner yet... Id like one in our Cabin in Pa one day :)

As for shutting down? Just like any other stove, you shut off the fuel feed. Its only a small fire. Within a few minutes the remainder of fuel will be extinguished and within an hour or so, the heat should dissipate. I would guess in about the same time as a regular stove.

Its not like its a wood stove with several large splits in it. It's still just a pellet stove. Just with natural Draft and Radiant heat (lots of surface area, looks a little awkward, but I will take function over form anyday)

Seems high, for just a pile of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.