I’ll tell ya….

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Nothing to take the steam out of an argument with the wife like an hour swinging the mail at rounds of oak.
Why do you throw your mail at rounds of Oak?
I think whacking it with a splitting mall would be more satisfying LOL
Sorry I had to say it

Why do you throw your mail at rounds of Oak?
I think whacking it with a splitting mall would be more satisfying LOL
Sorry I had to say it
I get enough junk mail, that I should try investment dude's technique.

But as to you johneh, I've really only ever used a maul. Maybe I should try throwing oak at the mall? :)

Being outside splitting wood all day on a Saturday is one way I can avoid arguments with my wife, altogether.

Reactions: fbelec
, I've really only ever used a maul

Was just showing how easy it is to make a mistake by putting one of my own in
don't get junk mail any more . We would send it back to the company postage due
took awhile but they caught on

Reactions: Ashful
There, their, they're doing away with these little differences anyway, if Instagram and TikTok have anything to say about it.

I still have trouble with "I" vs. "me", sometimes. Each time someone gives me a good rule for remembering, I forget it a week later. I guess that what I didn't learn well as a kid has trouble sticking, anymore.

Works both ways, sometimes ;):):p