I am sure I am not alone!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for a generator and work lights. Just buy some good night-vision goggles.

With night vision just go commando to the wood pile next-door.
Paint your face all black and start humming the mission impossible theme then lets see what the wife thinks ...lol

I have my splitting and staking operation set up underneath my security light. So I can split and stack deep into the night if I wanted. Plus I have about 3 hundred yards between the neighbors on both sides and no neighbors across the street.

ProjectX said:
Paint your face all black and start humming the mission impossible theme then lets see what the wife thinks ...lol

"Going commando" over this side of the pond means stripping all your underwear off......

I know what my wife would think........ ;-)

woodchip said:
ProjectX said:

"Going commando" over this side of the pond means stripping all your underwear off......

Go commando around here & you'll be on the local evening news.

woodchip said:
ProjectX said:

That's what "going commando" means here in NY too. Hahahah. I used to go commando all the time in high school

I don't cut and stack in the dark but I have been caught admiring my stacks at night with a flashlight :lol:

MICHAEL H said:
Its no big secret among the people I know I have a terrible case of OCD. Cutting firewood had become my latest obsession. My wife tells me last night I have to stop. She said next thing you know. I will be attaching a flashlight to my saw. Dragging the generator to the woods and plugging in work lights. I wish she wouldnt get me any ideas! Please tell me I am not alone!

Call it what you want, we call it money in the bank. It only gets worse which makes it better, I think Yogi said that. :grrr: If it gets real bad just blame it on Sav.

gibir

Not the "going commando" i was going for but hay whatever works for ya as long as you don't wear short shorts. :)

I should have said "black ops" or something. lol

Go "commando" but make sure you are wearing some chainsaw chaps. Safety first!

Status
Not open for further replies.