I Bought Us Some Time

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the past 2 days digging out stacks, digging out the stash on the back deck, and moving fire wood into the house. Ready for it, but already tired of it!!

All melted off, too get ready for the next wave.

Got gas for $1.75 ... kinda made up for it, though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jatoxico
If it is any consolation i was stuck at work, involuntarily of course:mad::mad::mad::mad:, for 5 days during/after the last storm. Luckily my neighbor has a snowblower and likes playing with it:p:p:p:p. Came home to only need to shovel a little bit of the 20+" we got in PA.

Buying a plow didn't work. Did meet a few more of my neighbors though.

Attachments

• IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3757.jpg
    IMG_3757.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: Dix
So I fixed the single stage Toro, running like a champ. Then pulled the shear pins and greased the auger shafts on the 2 stage. Maybe that carries me through till spring?

Reactions: Swedishchef
By the looks of things I will be mowing next weekend.
It's almost 60 today so I fired up the tractor, put a few pounds in the tires and ran it around the front lawn. Did it just to run the engine but it felt right.

Status
Not open for further replies.