I couldn't resist...........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doocrew

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2008
Southern NH
Grabbed 3 tons of Stove Chow at the local HD yesterday to supplement this years supply. Probably wont even burn them this year. At $197 a ton, how can you go wrong.

Attachments

• tn_DSCN3011.jpg
    tn_DSCN3011.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 444
I had a severe case of it earlier this year.

I found that ordering some extra tonnage mitigated the symptoms. I don't know how long it will have an effect however. I think I can get through this winter without having a pellet panic attack.

Now all I have to do is get the pantry stuffed with food and rearrange the shelving in the garage so I can also store a few bottles of brew.

Don't forget to check and service your snow removal equipment and generators. The season is fast approaching.

SmokeyTheBear said:
......Don't forget to check and service your snow removal equipment and generators. The season is fast approaching.

??????

Oh yeah, I forgot.....you're in Maine, and 4th of July is past. :lol:

imacman said:
SmokeyTheBear said:
......Don't forget to check and service your snow removal equipment and generators. The season is fast approaching.

??????

Oh yeah, I forgot.....you're in Maine, and 4th of July is past. :lol:

Yep, and I'm beginning to worry about the supply of tomato sauce, them darn pesky 'mato plants best get a wiggle on. I have the jars just waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.