I have a Quadrafire 5100 I. Need manifold pipes srv7047-013. I want to make them myself. I want to see if anyone else has made them?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tim McD

Dec 11, 2020
Wappingers Falls NY
I have a Quadrafire 5100 I. Need manifold pipes srv7047-013. I want to make them myself. I want to see if anyone else has made them? I would need dimensions and hole size to drill out?

These don't wear out too often. Are they all missing or can you use the old ones as a template?

I have a Quadrafire 5100 I. Need manifold pipes srv7047-013. I want to make them myself. I want to see if anyone else has made them? I would need dimensions and hole size to drill out?
I would recommend checking over the stove very closely. Check the air manifold inside for cracks. Pull the side shields and check for cracks in the body. It is very uncommon for the tubes to need replaced and it is usually a sign the stove has had a very hard life

The stoves is about 20 years old. I was hoping to see if I could get the dimensions and not take the old ones out for a template so I would not have downtime with the unit. We are burning all winter long. I have to order the s/s tubing and then drill the holes. Maybe this will have to be an off-season project. They want 250 bucks for a set of 4 and I only need 1.

Let the stove cool down and have a drill index handy. Insert drill bits until you find one that is snug and the size of the hole. Take a pocket measuring caliper to measure the tube OD.