I Hope This Is It!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Vermont Castings Geek
Dec 5, 2007
Old Lyme CT
Woke up to what will hopefully be our last snow of the season, we got 6" and it is still coming. On the bright side it is suppose to be 50+ this weekend.:) 100_5454.JPG100_5457.JPG100_5458.JPG

woke up t that too here in rockland county. still snowing as i type.
I hope its the last snow fall....we got a boy scout sleep over tonite in Jersey should be a blast in the snow!!!! bringing a handful of fatwood just in case...

Reactions: Defiant
Ha!
All the snow DC didn't get seems to have dumped in Boston and that area.
Storm is really beating the East shore of Mass.

Agreed. The night before didn't look like much. All my boots and gloves were out in the truck. <>

We got about 10 inches here in the S/W corner of Connecticut. Startin' to get cabin fever, and need to get out. Yes, 50's here this weekend, and most of the week, gonna be one helluva a muddy yard

We got about 10 inches here in the S/W corner of Connecticut. Startin' to get cabin fever, and need to get out. Yes, 50's here this weekend, and most of the week, gonna be one helluva a muddy yard
Ahhhhh yes and soon the shovels will be stored and the tick removal tools will come out ;)

Ahhhhh yes and soon the shovels will be stored and the tick removal tools will come out ;)
My Wife well be lookin' to feed the local Deer population that stroll thru our yard and into the woods......NO HUNTERS ALLOWED !!

My Wife well be lookin' to feed the local Deer population that stroll thru our yard and into the woods......NO HUNTERS ALLOWED !!
They're here now eating the bark off my apple tree pruning's laying on the ground,, have about 30 more trees to prune so they'll have easy food for a while.. Thought they were eating the buds,, a closer look and they're loving the bark...

My brother in law in Stafford Springs said it was a strange storm . . . depending on where you are you either got a lot or little snow . . . said at the airport there wasn't a whole lot, but he had over 20 inches.

Yeah, only got 5 or 6 inches of slush here, but seems like all around me got close to two feet and had their snowblowers and plows out.
I shoveled the steps but that's about it.
Almost all melted and gone already.

Status
Not open for further replies.