I may have created a hybrid monster.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

snobuilder

Feeling the Heat
Dec 16, 2021
WI
Started this fire from cold less than 30 minutes ago and the only flames are strictly from secondary burn. This is my 13 yo DAKA ducted wood furnace that this site inspired me to add a secondary burn array to.
This is a site that it never displayed before. Exciting lol...maybe this is what you guys that have dialed in stoves see on a regular basis.

Attachments

• 20220309_171737.mp4
    15.5 MB
I imagine that'll cut down on creosote production a bit!

Reactions: snobuilder
Started this fire from cold less than 30 minutes ago and the only flames are strictly from secondary burn. This is my 13 yo DAKA ducted wood furnace that this site inspired me to add a secondary burn array to.
This is a site that it never displayed before. Exciting lol...maybe this is what you guys that have dialed in stoves see on a regular basis.
What model is that...I don't recall a DAKA with a window?

What model is that...I don't recall a DAKA with a window?
I added it to monitor burn.

16468717856873853824618160183397.jpg

Reactions: brenndatomu