ftrooper56 Posted By ftrooper56, Apr 18, 2018 at 5:12 PM

1. ftrooper56

ftrooper56
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 13, 2018
    Loc:
    no. wis
    i have gambreled 2nd floor i building and i came up with this idea that i could recess a pellet stove on top of a small dumb waiter on a side wall.that way i wouldnt loose any floor space. can anyone tell me about a front loading, hoppered stove with blower,or an insert stove thats taller than its wide ive got 48 in. to play with and 36 in. of depth at 3ft high. i would,nt p and m ,if it stuck out 9 in well thanks and ill be looking forward to an answer. g man signing off from northern wis.

2. Pelleting In NJ

Pelleting In NJ
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Sep 26, 2011
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    Quadrafire used to sell a zero-clearance flush mounted pellet stove "fireplace", it was called the "Edge 60". It was basically the guts of the Mt Vernon model. It was about $6000 new, and they did not sell very many. You might be able to find a used one cheap

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. stovelark

stovelark
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 10, 2009
    Loc:
    SE CT
    There are a number of inserts that can be mounted as a zero clearance install. but how is it to be vented? Quadrafire, Harman or Enviro, Breckwell I believe they all can be wall mounted with their zc kits and clearances adhered to...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...