Identifying my hearthstone woodstove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Brooke

Sep 21, 2017
Canaan VT USA
I purchased a foreclosure which came with this hearthstone woodstove (see pics). I had one in my previous home so I was excited to have it and it works great. Over the winter the front glass cracked and I need to get it replaced before this season which is coming fast. The store said I needed the model number but the plate has worn so I can't make it out. If anyone knows what this might be so I can get the front door window replaced that would be great, It has a 6" round top pipe, two doors

0919171130.jpg 0919171130a.jpg 0919171130b.jpg 0919171131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased a foreclosure which came with this hearthstone woodstove (see pics). I had one in my previous home so I was excited to have it and it works great. Over the winter the front glass cracked and I need to get it replaced before this season which is coming fast. The store said I needed the model number but the plate has worn so I can't make it out. If anyone knows what this might be so I can get the front door window replaced that would be great, It has a 6" round top pipe, two doors
Hi Brooke your stove looks like an early model of the Hearthstone 2.Which could also burn coal.Call hearthstone at 802-888-5232 and ask them how you can send them the pictures you posted here and they'll tell right away what you have.They also have all the parts you need.Take care.

If the old glass is cracked, but not badly and you have all the pieces then a good glass shop that sells ceramic glass (Robax, neoceram, etc.) should be able to cut you up a piece pretty quickly. There is also an online service here: www.onedayglass.com.

looks like my h2 but your stove has a one piece larger glass my has two smaller and yours has i think a damper control on the left back behind the side door. my stove also has a opening for secondary burn on the right side for the burn tube. after you call hearthstone let us know what you have. it's not a h1 cause it's to small but it almost looks taller than my h2

Not positive but I think this might be a Hearthstone Harvest model. Maybe an 8401? Is that the cat bypass control socket at the upper left of the side loading door?

Last edited: