IN NEED OF TRUELY SEASONED WOOD IN SE MASS OR RI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwikrp

Feeling the Heat
Oct 21, 2008
SE Mass
I am looking to purchase some "SEASONED" wood in SE MASS near RI and Providence area. Any reputable contacts would gratly be appreciated!

Carl Hultman Landscaping 347 Everett st. Norwood MA. 781-762-6528
I was referred when my reliable source got wiped out. Paid $125 a pick up truck full or $250 a cord. The wood was a mix of hardwoods, some of the wood was a bit punky but overall good. That was 2 months ago. Good luck

kwikrp said:
I am looking to purchase some "SEASONED" wood in SE MASS near RI and Providence area. Any reputable contacts would gratly be appreciated!

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/ check farm+garden category under for sale section...

Ray

I am in the rehoboth /seekonk area

kwikrp said:
I am in the rehoboth /seekonk area

Did you check out that link on my previous post? I have seen some wood listed for your area as well... Rehoboth is about 40 mins from here..

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.