Indoor GARN installation

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deanco66 said:
Cap’n, something to consider is the fact that you won’t be tending to a Garn like a regular wood burning stove. If installed properly, you will only have to tend to it 2 - 3 hrs, once a day.

NO need to babysit the GARN. I might spend a total of 15 minutes with it in the AM and another 15 minutes in the PM. I burn twice daily based on my water temp needs (I do not have radiant tubing).

Thank you Jim! I guess I should've been a little more specific. It is quite easy to tell by watching the Garn video.

From what I have seen the only time you spend is starting a fire, loading the unit and then watching to make sure it burns. To me thats not baby sitting that working efficantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.