Info below profile?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIPPER

Sep 24, 2009
southern ma
How do you put the info below your profile?What kind of stove, pellets,etc.

I believe you can only have 3 lines now, and not many characters overall.

I tried to add to my signature and I got an error message so I just left what I had. Is it possible to change it back or is this the new format?

New format :( I believe you can put all the info you want on your profile page, but someone would have to click it to see it. I think Webbie is trying to streamline the way the pages load.

The reduced signature size is gonna be tough for all the piggies I think. Not enough "bragging" space ;) Prob best to just list your stove(s)so people can better answer questions. Ya, boring!

Last edited:
Too bad mobile site doesn't show sigs...

Reactions: IHATEPROPANE
I think it's 3 lines and 240 characters.
I, for instance, have a lot of room left in mine....

A sig is a sig. Not a book. Notice that John Hancock sig is John Hancock.....as others said, you can write the book on your profile.

The old forum had limited sigs too, but when we moved to the new format there was not a facility in the software to limit them. The recent upgrade put in that ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.