Install specs Bullard Eagle Double Door

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever recall coming across a manual for this stove.

Unless there happens to be a plate on the back of the unit explaining the installation requirements, you may need to go with the guidelines of NFPA 211. Here is a link to a 2003 version of the document to give you an idea. http://woodheatstoves.com/free/NFPA211_old.pdf

In general, the older stoves had very large protection requirements.

pen

I have an original owner's manual, I sent you a message.

I can scan it and send it to you. It covers all the model sizes in the Bullard line. It will be next week sometime before I can scan it.

Not sure if any of you guys are still reading this. There's one of these on my local craigslist and i was thinking about buying it. I see it has an 8" exhaust and I have a 6" chimney. Chimney is well over 20" ft and pulls nicely. Any of you guys run this with a 8" to 6" adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.