Introducing the Kinsman Stoves/Breckwell Signature series

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the logo trademarked? Gee I sure do not want to step on any toes. Or fire up PETA for misrepresentation of a pig.

Eric

Hey Eric, the only improvement that I can think of would be a nice "Cleveland Browns" logo on the sides. We could take it to a game and be the most popular people in the tailgate lot. We could charge admission to come sit near it, 12 ounces a head.

cms said:
Hey Eric, the only improvement that I can think of would be a nice "Cleveland Browns" logo on the sides. We could take it to a game and be the most popular people in the tailgate lot. We could charge admission to come sit near it, 12 ounces a head.

Cleveland?! Ugh...

Go Pats! :lol:

No problem.

Cheers
eric

Just doing what I can my Brother.

Manuals are online at Breckwell.com.

Speaking of Mike, where has he been hiding? I hope no problems with the New Englanders..........

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
Speaking of Mike, where has he been hiding? I hope no problems with the New Englanders..........
Eric

I was thinkin the same thing... figured he was just super busy due to the mad rush and chaos but
then was wonderin if somebody pizzed him off instead.

kinsman stoves said:
He's popped up for one or two messages over the past week or so if I recall. Probably super busy now - no time for frittering away at the keyboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.