jedirye Posted By jedirye, Sep 25, 2016 at 11:24 AM

1. gfreek

gfreek
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2010
    Loc:
    Beautiful Attica/Varysburg,New York
    Great thread. Beautiful stove. Looked at them when Nu-Tec had them, Upland 207, but my situation couldn't make it work. As for power outage, I'd look into a UPS such as Cyberpower, if i recall your stove uses very little power... Although you may not need it, test it , unplug the stove and see.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NU-TEC Stoves

NU-TEC Stoves
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 2, 2008
    Loc:
    New England
    Oh my! I search Upland 207 Pellet Stove once in a while. Nostalgia. However, It has been quite a few years since US Stove Company purchased my designs. I am retired.

Tonight was the first time your posts showed up. USSC made some changes to the original Upland 207 Pellet Stove design that I have felt were problematic. Nevertheless, conceptually the stove operates the same.

From your posts, it appears that you have been advised by a number of people that do not really know the stove, including USSC customer service.

I really hoped that USSC would continue to produce some of my designs.
    Unfortunately, it appears that USSC has halted production of a model that while it was made by NU-TEC Incorporated maintained a five star rating.

If you haven’t given up on the stove, I will try to give you guidance that should improve the operation. Email: nuteccastings@aol.com with a phone number and perferred time to receive a call.

vinny11950 and rich2500 like this.
  3. stovelark

stovelark
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 10, 2009
    Loc:
    SE CT
    Great post and as noted- a lot of incorrect info being parlayed out there. Even within the industry, that is a constant issue, no matter what stove you are referring to. Glad to see the stove information getting resolved and the correct info being put out. Its hard for a lot of us to remember that we are inviting fire into our homes. This thread has made me want to look at that stove's manual and find out more about it. I don't sell that brand, I am just interested for my own awareness when selling our brands to be able to speak about other MFRs stoves. Thanks for the info NUTEC... Kudos to Ryann too for seeing the project through and getting the right info..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...