Iron Fireman coal burning furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Network23

Apr 14, 2014
Golden Colorado
Hello, I have a vintage Iron Fireman coal burning 'unit heater' that I've restored to working condition, and currently burn wood pellets in to heat my garage. It is, unfortunately, a bit too large and powerfull for the space. Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth? Are there any others out there? I have extensively searched the Internet and what little information I have found would suggest it was built around 1939, and was used to heat stores, warehouses, etc. Thanks for any information.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 1,030
Welcome aboard - the nepa site is to coal what hearth.com is to wood/pellets/gas. Great folks over there and I am sure a wealth of knowledge just waiting to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.