Is it ever going to warm up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

marty319

Minister of Fire
Nov 17, 2014
Belair mb
June 3rd and had to start a fire this morning.calling for frost tonight.

20220603_062546.jpg

Reactions: thewoodlands
Getting tired of covering up the Carolina reapers and super 🌶

Be careful what you wish for ;)

Was in the low 90's here early this week...and humid...yuck.

Still cool here too, though not cool enough for a fire. Nightime temps are still chilly for the heat lovers in the garden, daytime times only in the low 60s except for a blip or two up to 70. Looks like summer starts on July 5th this year locally. I am knitting a sweater for the cantaloupe.

Reactions: clancey
Same here, called for frost last night. And I was burning a couple weeks ago. Just been loading up with blankets at night lately. I don’t mind, it’s not scorching out. I got my 4 tons of pellets today and barely broke a sweat.

I see the issue. You’re Santa’s neighbor. Down south we’re halfway between spring and summer. Things are a month behind though. I was looking at the mud flats while fishing this morning and the bass are just starting to go up on them.

Bass season starts on June 15th this year. There’s still going to be a lot of bass on the flats.