Is this all i need for the install?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I’d want that 2x framing to fit better personally. A bevel gauge will help you transfer angles more exactly. A couple rips on a table saw and it’ll be clean enough to Sheetrock over without issue.

I know I wish I added the framing first then nailed the support kit through the ceiling. I did it the other way around and couldn't get flush because of the nails.

I plan on taking a Sawzall to everything so I can put sheet rock over it.

In time

received_127211076974120.jpeg

I know I wish I added the framing first then nailed the support kit through the ceiling. I did it the other way around and couldn't get flush because of the nails.

I plan on taking a Sawzall to everything so I can put sheet rock over it.

In time
Do it now. Get it right and ready for an inspection.

Ya I'm going to add it back asap, prob this weekend.

I'll look into that t bevel and see what I can Do. I'm not going to get this inspected. Don't want my insurance going up.