ISO Jamestown J4000G installation guide

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

glowhearth

Nov 6, 2022
Utah
This unit was manufactured around 2014 in the Salt Lake City, UT area. They are no longer in business. It is 1" clearance to combustible surface and I want to put it into a cinder block masonry 1970s fireplace hole, venting via a damper and out a chimney . The job is in North part of Utah if anyone has a referral for the job.

Is this a wood or a pellet stove?

Ah, I was wondering if that is what the G stood for.

Moving to the gas forum.

What just happened? You are the moderator and you have moved my post to where I have the best odds of a response? I need to move my post?

Yes, I moved it to the Gas forum for a more targeted response. It was posted into the Wood stove forum. This forum is for gas stoves. You don't need to do anything.