ITs here The link to the VC tour Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crig I got an off week nobody want me in tearing up their homes during the holidays. I had hoped there would be snow on the ground so me and Ellen would Xcountry ski out your way.
Anyways I was thinking I might just make a trip out to vist you Thursday and stopp by harr's place on the way . also to check out that new corn stove

BTW how is it working out?
If I come your way do you want the Alumium i have stock piled?

Besides I never met webwidow

No aluminum.....too many pounds of extendaflues here.....

The stove works just great - keeps the shop toasty and with the warm year i have hardly burnt any pellets or corn, so the high price of fuel doesn't matter!

PM me if you make plans so we can figure times and meals, etc. - webwidows mom is here but we are driving her to the airport sometime on thurs. Otherwise, we are around....no snow anywhere.

Craig I was thinking of bringing my electric splitter. and some rounds. Any chores you need done? No money involved. Just a few hours of exchanging ideas and no meals needed, a day trip ,long over due. discussion of the donor program.

Status
Not open for further replies.