Joined the Castle Serenity Club

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StickPick73

Sep 30, 2015
Eau Claire, WI
After weeks of stove research, studying installation manuals, and of course countless hours on this forum, I am officially a pellet burner. This forum is priceless for a newbie like me looking to do a self install.

I've had the Serenity up and running up here in northwest Wisconsin for two days now and I love it!

I put the stove in our finished basement with the intention of providing supplemental heat, but it's exceeded my expectations. With the stove on low, the basement sits from 77 near the stove to 70 in the bedroom at the other end of the basement. The main level stays about steady at 73 degrees with the stove on low (propane fireplace helps raise the temp in the early AM). It is only in the 30th here now, so not too cold, but the entire house feels warm and cozy without breaking the bank. Why didn't I do this years ago?!

Awesome. If you have a humidity meter, it would be cool to see what it is after a day or two without the serenity and then after a day or two with it running. I had out of control humidity with the gas furnace cycling, in the mid 70%. Now 30-42% with the constant heat of the pellet stoves.

Reactions: StickPick73
welcome to the Serenity sorority :) congrats the Serenity has become a very popular stove this year and for a good reason.

Last edited:
I've only had my Serenity for a while, it's new this season. So far I am very pleased with my choice of stove. It is easy to run, easy to clean, and it is doing the job. Check back with me at the end of the season, or better yet, in a couple of years!

I've only had my Serenity for a while, it's new this season. So far I am very pleased with my choice of stove. It is easy to run, easy to clean, and it is doing the job. Check back with me at the end of the season, or better yet, in a couple of years!
How did you like your serenity by the end of the season? We're in the market for a replacement, and that's on the list. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.