jotul 121 wood burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjc

Feb 16, 2014
UK
Hi new to this site i have just bought a jotul 121 wood burner ( bit of a whooper) can any one tell me what KW this stove is or any other output size for it i have looked all over the internet and cant find any info on it thanks
$_57 (3).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find. You don't see these very often. Hang around and give us an update once installed.

The Moose was advertised to heat 7,500 to 13,000 cubic feet with a 2.5 cubic foot firebox. No idea what the KW output was advertised to be.

Here is the manual.

http://jotul.com/us/guides/_attachment/12829?_download=true&_ts=13e1d3ad7f9
thanks for the quick response i had already found that but nothing in it about output that i can see i no it`s jotuls largest stove but woud be nice to know the output
Nice find. You don't see these very often. Hang around and give us an update once installed.
Will do but would love to know the output if any body has any idea ?

Last edited:
Hi new to this site i have just bought a jotul 121 wood burner ( bit of a whooper) can any one tell me what KW this stove is or any other output size for it i have looked all over the internet and cant find any info on it thanks
View attachment 127695
im new to the site .I have used a jotul 121 for over 25 years loved it .paid 500 when new.it will heat my 3000 sq ft home even at 20 below.my heat pump puts out 60000btu the wood stove will easily keep up with that...getting older near 70 .going to a new pellet stove the maxx m. hopefully doing the right thing since chopping splitting carrying loading wood is getting as old as I am.....although I have a lot of experience with wood .none with the pellet stove.can give some help on the jotul but need some on pellet burning

The pellet stove is going to be noisier. Maybe consider buying wood or a good compressed brick or log product by the palette load?

Status
Not open for further replies.