Jotul 3DVII Allagash (Direct Vent)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EGChris

Nov 25, 2018
Anyone know of a good source for parts for an older Jotul gas direct vent stove? I need an Orifice Holder (P/N 129128) for a 3DVII "Allagash" and am told Jotul no longer has these available. Seeking an older stove for parts or the part alone.

Alternatively, any opinions out there on whether this stove is worth still trying to use since parts support is very limited. Part of me thinks just biting the bullet and buying a new(er) might be best.Stove is in like new condition other than the broken orifice holder and is a very unique indigo blue.

Attachments

• jotul 2.JPG
    jotul 2.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 726
Anyone know of a good source for parts for an older Jotul gas direct vent stove? I need an Orifice Holder (P/N 129128) for a 3DVII "Allagash" and am told Jotul no longer has these available. Seeking an older stove for parts or the part alone.

Alternatively, any opinions out there on whether this stove is worth still trying to use since parts support is very limited. Part of me thinks just biting the bullet and buying a new(er) might be best.Stove is in like new condition other than the broken orifice holder and is a very unique indigo blue.
https://www.woodmanspartsplus.com/77/details/10863/Allagash-GF3-DV-II/10913.html

Call around to your local Jotul dealers.
One of them may have an older unit on hand,
but I doubt it. They are pretty bullet proof & last a LONG time...
Maybe one of them has the part that you need...
You can try Best Fire in Troy, NY.
(518) 941-8326... 0730 - 1600 M-F

Is this the burner orifice holder you are looking for? JC what happened to yours that is an unusual part to replace? I will keep my eyes open for one but I wouldn't hold your breath. If the stove is otherwise in good shape I would still try to find one.

I just ran into same problem with a vintage vermont castings gas stove... I highly doubt you will find the part. Start thinking a redo your stovestove it is worth it... I spent about 150 on ours try buying a new stove. I can help you!!!

Burner orifice holder yes
I think I see your problem. get a new pilot line with a new orfice for eitheer n/g or propane. I ran into this same thing there is a cone shaped piece with the correct hole in it that goes up on the end where you bolt the line to the pilot burner. Hard to explain but I think you can understand it! If not let me know!

I think I see your problem. get a new pilot line with a new orfice for eitheer n/g or propane. I ran into this same thing there is a cone shaped piece with the correct hole in it that goes up on the end where you bolt the line to the pilot burner. Hard to explain but I think you can understand it! If not let me know!
He said the was for the burner kowtz. The pilot is something different.