jotul 602N vs 602 CB

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a shield which has the ul label and the testing data , also the clearance info etc. which sortof covers the secondary intake i guess. I will know more when i pick the thing up. dealers near me are pricing the 602 at 800 bucks on sale so i figure i am ok. i neglected to say i usually inventory 6 to 8 stoves at a time. i am linked to a logging / firewood business. 800 plus firewood customers. approx 7 to 8 thousand face cords of fire wood in sales. some where along the line someone always needs a stove.

Precaud, that's great news. I met a new neighbor yesterday while out on a walk. It turns out they have a 2006 F602CB. Their place is small, 700 sq ft., but it's working like a champ for them. They love it.

i guess from what i hear the 602 is jotuls best selling stove. i will try it out in my space. nice thing is when someone needs a small stove i can move it out with ease. thanks for the votes from your neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.