JOTUL CPI Quit Working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cruisinbob

Mar 14, 2018
Lancaster, Pa
my 2 year old GF 370DVII suddenly no longer has CPI. the burner switch is set to on and the pilot mode switch is set to CPI. I didn't touch or change anything but now there is no longer a pilot flame. The stove works fine and seems to start with IPI. I also noticed that the snowflake icon for CPI no longer shows on the remote. Any ideas?

Well I figured it out. This is not explained well in the owner's manual. You must turn off the remote by using the power button on the remote itself. Then push the "mode" button. Next push the up and down key and it cycles between IPI and CPI. Problem solved.

Reactions: DAKSY