Jotul I-570 Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

clydesdale

Mar 8, 2016
New York
Hi, I could use some feedback on the I-570. I am looking to compare it to my FPX large flush hybrid fyre. I would like to know the firebox dimensions to see which is larger and any feedback. I am looking for a large flush wood insert. Thanks.

This is a European Zero Clearance fireplace. It's not an alternative to the FPX large flush hybrid fyre.
Is it sold in the US?

This is a European Zero Clearance fireplace. It's not an alternative to the FPX large flush hybrid fyre.
Is it sold in the US?
Great question. It was listed under inserts on the jotul website. It looked attractive, large and by a good brand. I am surprised they even have it listed. Maybe I somehow got on a non-US site?