Just bought a Englander NC13...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chvymn99

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 20, 2010
Kansas
Trying to get all my information straight, location marked in the house, and material's list. I've got a headache now. But I'm thinking that I'm about 85-90% done with this planning portion of the install. Just trying to fit into a smaller room size's of the older style home can be rough, but I think I've got a game plan.

As the title says its a NC13, wanted the NC30, but space would not permit it. I am thinking that this should be able to support the main floor for subsidary heat source, nuttin' like the warmth of wood heat in the winter. This website has been a blessing, so much valuable information. Thanks.

welcome to the forum!! didnt see any questions in your thread, have any??

Status
Not open for further replies.