Just Wanted to Say Thanks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kherr

Sep 25, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
I have been lurking around for a month or so. I finally signed up. We purchased a Harman P43 late last spring. We were able to use it a little. I did discover I wanted to add a programmable thermostat and with the help of various posters found through search, I did determine the tstat to get and how to get it hooked up properly. With the help of the forum, I was able to dissect what pellets I might want to try. Not much to be found for Idaho or the Northwest, but some posts have led me in the right direction. So, again, thanks to all! Unfortunately, I did not keep track of the posters that helped in the threads I visited.;em

Kent

You are welcome:cool:

You ain't takin all the credit :mad:

Welcome to the Forums. That Harman should serve you well for a long time.

Any pics of the set-up? Also, make sure you have a good surge protector. You spent a lot of money on your stove, its best to spend a little more and protect your investment.

Reactions: Defiant
Okay, here is my stove hanging out waiting for some cooler weather. I still have some wiring to take care of after I get to turn it on a bit and figure out where to put the tstat.
IMAGE_25C46B35-197C-4992-878B-F26618E6D372.JPG

And the first ton of pellets ($235.00), oops, I miscalculated the space required and still get the truck in the garage, so...............

IMAGE_57F947B3-330B-4679-B858-8EA3ED66B7E1.JPG

So, the second ton, the cheap stuff ($189.00) is in another spot in the garage. A reconfiguration is coming soon to my mess of a garage;lol
IMAGE_7B76DB48-87A5-4981-BF78-7E069D7047F5.JPG

Reactions: smoke show
Very Nice!

Very nice.... Good stuff, cheap stuff, or Primo... That Hormone will burn without incident.

Congratulations and Welcome again!

Reactions: smoke show
Looks great! Hope there's a good quality surge protector on the end of the power cord to protect that beauty.

Enjoy the heat!!

Reactions: Kherr
Wow beautiful stove, and congratualtions on that beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.